The comprehensive services provided in the Center for Communication Disorders represent the highest degree of excellence in evidence-based practice within the field of Speech-Language Pathology.
Our services include exceptional care and expertise in treating pediatric and adult clients with disorders of speech, language, cognition, voice, feeding, and swallowing.
We serve individuals of all ages who are experiencing difficulties related to:
- Developmental delays and disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders, including apraxia of speech
- Cleft palate and craniofacial abnormalities
- Fluency disorders, including stuttering
- Articulation and Phonological Processing disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Voice and Resonance disorders
- Communication modification to reflect gender identity
- Hearing impairment
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neurologic disease
- Head and neck cancer
- Age related changes in voice and swallowing
Our faculty hail from some of the top institutions in the country and form a team of experts dedicated to outstanding clinical practice. As medical speech-language pathologists, we partner with physicians and other medical professionals to best serve the needs of our clients while fostering a supportive learning environment for our student clinicians.